The MIC leverages the talent and expertise of the University of Michigan with its consistently top-ranked medical, engineering, business, dentistry and art schools. The MIC provides Brio Device with multiple resources including:
- Access to education teaching modules
- Introductions to collaborators, funding sources and industry partners
- Access to its Prototyping Lab
- Project management assistance
- Liaising with the Technology Transfer Office, the Business Engagement Center and other entrepreneurial/translational groups across campus
MC3 advances medical device technologies from early stage concepts through product development and pilot manufacturing. Brio is a member of MC3 ‘s medical device business accelerator and as such, has access to MC3′s facilities, technical and regulatory resources.
Ann Arbor SPARK helps identify and meet the needs of business at every stage, from those that are established to those working to commercialize innovations.
Founded in 1999 in Silicon Valley, Astia is an innovative global not-for-profit organization that propels women’s full participation as entrepreneurs and leaders in high-growth businesses, fueling innovation and driving economic growth.